Fixing Fixtures & Installing New Ones
Your bathroom and kitchen are accented by the plumbing fixtures in them. Be it a sink, a shower head, a toilet, and so forth, each fixture adds or subtracts from the space. If you have a plumbing fixture that isn’t matching your vision, The Plumbing Authority can swap it out with a new installation or upgrade. We can also fix a problematic fixture that has become damaged or clogged.
Our Knoxville fixture plumbers are all licensed to complete plumbing work. We never pass projects to unlicensed technicians or handymen. This deliberate approach to who services our customers’ homes helps us ensure every single plumbing job, big or small, reaches our high standards of quality.
Want to know more about our fixture plumbing services in Knoxville? Call us at (865) 238-2280 today!
Relief From Plumbing Problems
Say goodbye to frustrating interruptions that keep you from what matters most.
Save Money & Time
Avoid a multitude of costly repeat repairs!
Relax in your home knowing your plumbing is sound.
Stop worrying about the future with a multi-year plumbing parts and labor warranty!
You’ll always know the exact price of your job before it starts. If the job takes longer, your price stays the same!
You can choose from a wide range of flexible financing options to suit your needs.
Book An Appointment
Rest assured knowing help is on the way.
Learn Your Best Options
Our licensed plumbers will advise and tailor options for your home and budget.
Get Peace of Mind
Pick your best option and relax knowing your problem is solved!
While you are remodeling your home, don’t forget about the fixtures in your bathrooms and kitchen. The Plumbing Authority can help you pick out new fixtures for upgrades and new installations alike. If your home is undergoing a large renovation project, then we can discuss work schedules with other contractors to get your new fixtures installed without disrupting the overall workflow.
Plumbing fixtures we are able to install or upgrade include:
- Bathroom sinks: You can add personality and style to your bathroom with the right bathroom sink. From contemporary designs to ultra-modern, there is certain to be something that catches your attention. Our plumbers can figure out even the trickiest plumbing systems in a pinch.
- Kitchen sinks: Cooking and cleaning can get much easier with an upgraded sink. If you've been struggling to get pots and pans cleaned because your sink is poorly designed or has weak water pressure, schedule an upgrade and installation with us.
- Outdoor sinks: Increase the utility of your outdoor space with an outdoor sink installed by our professionals. For people who garden or barbecue, we highly recommend a sink outside to enable quick, convenient cleanups.
- Showerheads: Revitalize your shower by installing a new showerhead. We can handle installations for all types of showerheads, ranging from standard and high pressure, to multi-head systems and rain showerheads.
- Toilets: You can save money on water bills by upgrading your toilet to a low-flow model. You can also add some luxury to your bathroom with a heated toilet seat. Whatever you choose, our Knoxville fixture plumbers can get it installed without a hitch.
- We’ve helped thousands of homeowners solve their plumbing problems over the past 25 years.
- We’ve Earned 400+ Five Star Google Reviews
- …And we have one of the highest review ratings in the area! ( 4.9 Star avg. rating)
Of course, you might love the plumbing fixtures in your house and not need a new one. The problem might instead be that they are simply not working anymore. If you have a plumbing fixture that is clogged, damaged, or producing a weak water flow, let us know!
Our Knoxville plumbers offer fixture repairs to homeowners and business owners alike. With our years of industry experience and team of licensed plumbers, there is no repair job too complicated for us. To make our repair services even better and faster, we keep a stock of parts and plumbing components that commonly break and cause problems.
If your fixture is broken beyond repair, then we will let you know that it would be better to just get a new one installed instead. We look for the most cost-effective solution for our customers, rather than whatever ticket item is the most expensive.
Garbage Disposal Repair in Knoxville
One of the most common reasons why our team is called out for fixture repairs is a busted garbage disposal. No matter how careful you are in the kitchen, your garbage disposal is likely to wind up in trouble sooner or later. If the wrong food or substance goes down there, then it can jam up or outright break.
Common things that clog or break a garbage disposal:
- Coffee grounds
- Hair clippings
- Starchy foods
- Small silverware
- Egg shells
Keep your hands clean by leaving the repairs up to our Knoxville plumbing professionals. We get right to work as if we were working in our own kitchen, so you can go back to enjoying your living space in no time.