Water Heater Installation in Knoxville, TN
Water Heater Replacement in Knoxville, TN
Okay, so maybe you have a big family or just that one person who takes those forever-long showers. Either way, there is nothing more annoying than hopping in the shower at the end of the day and receiving what feels like a steady stream of ice cubes running down your back.
This problem IS resolvable. There are several different options for boosting your hot water system in your Knoxville home, some of which are incredibly easy and cost-effective. Whatever the solution, The Plumbing Authority can give you all of them. One of our favorite options is the tankless water heater, which offers unlimited hot water on demand while saving you a load of money on energy costs every year. No water heater installation or replacement project is either too big or too small for us to handle. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are the most trusted water heater installation company in Knoxville, TN!
Looking for water heater installation services in Knoxville? Contact The Plumbing Authority at (865) 238-2280 for the best solutions.
Gas, Electric & Tankless Water Heater Installation
Your water heater is one of the essential appliances in your home. From taking hot showers to washing hands to cleaning dishes, your system is central to the comfort and cleanliness of your living space. If your current water heater has stopped working, you will want an immediate solution. Our licensed traditional tank and tankless water heater experts in Knoxville can help you find and install the perfect water heater for your home or business property.
There are several reasons to entrust your water heater installation to our licensed plumbers, including:
- Your water heater will be appropriately sized for your specific needs
- Your water heater will be installed correctly the first time
- Your system will be set up for maximum efficiency and performance
- You can rest easy knowing your system will not pose a threat to your health or safety
- Your water heater installation will be backed by our industry-leading warranties and guarantees
Why Homeowners Love Tankless Water Heaters
Traditional water heaters have a massive tank that stores many gallons of hot water. Although this type of water heating system works for a lot of families, it can often lead to numerous problems, such as running out of hot water and excessively high energy bills.
A tankless water heater is a much smaller unit that does not store water. Instead, the system produces water on demand. The only time the system consumes energy is when you turn on the tap. This goes a long way in reducing energy bills.
The advantages of tankless water heaters are many, including:
- They eliminate wasted energy
- They provide unlimited hot water
- You don’t have to wait for the water to heat up
- They take up less space than conventional units
- Tankless systems last up to twice as long
To learn more about the benefits or would like to schedule a tankless water heater installation in Knoxville, reach out to our team of plumbers today.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Water Heater
Are you wondering whether you need to replace your water heater? There are a couple of signs to look out for that will help you determine whether you are better off installing a new water heater and skipping the repairs.
Signs that it's time to replace your water heater include:
- You have no hot water
- You quickly run out of hot water every time you turn the hot water on
- Your water looks rusty-colored
- Your water has an unpleasant smell
- You have problems with your thermostat
- Your water heater is making strange sounds
- Your water heater is leaking
- You frequently need to repair your water heater
- Your water heater is over 10 years old
If you notice any of these signs with your water heater, we encourage you to call a water heater professional as soon as possible, in order to get the situation professional inspected and taken care of. Replacing your water heater with a tankless system can offer you and your family some tremendous benefits. Contact our water heater pros today to learn more!
Waiting Forever for Hot Water
Is your bathroom the one at the far end of the house, away from the heater, that takes like half an hour to get hot? This is because your plumbing was installed without a re-circulation line – a heated line of hot water that runs near all the fixtures in the home, providing hot water very quickly.
This is a problem that can absolutely be corrected! In fact, there are a number of ways to solve this, and we would love to tell you about each option. One potential solution is that we could install a tankless water heater in the bathroom, giving you immediate access to a never-ending flow of hot water. Give us a call today so that we can resolve this problem and save you time, irritation, and money on your next water bill.
- Why Homeowners Love Tankless Water Heaters
- Signs You Need to Replace Your Water Heater
- Reasons Why You Need a Tankless Water Heater in Your Home
- What Size Tankless Water Heater Do I Need? 3 Things to Consider