Knoxville Water Treatment Services
Are you tired of how the faucet water tastes in your Knoxville home? Are you worried about drinking potentially unsafe or unhealthy water from the tap? Or maybe you are experiencing the effects of hard water, such as build-up in your pipes. If so, The Plumbing Authority can help. With our water treatment services, we can fix these common household problems and save you a deal of trouble. Take a look at what our customers have to say about us, and see why we are Knoxville's most trusted water softener installers, and water treatment service providers!
Interested in improving the water quality in your home? Call (865) 238-2280 today to schedule a water treatment service in Knoxville!
Relief From Plumbing Problems
Say goodbye to frustrating interruptions that keep you from what matters most.
Save Money & Time
Avoid a multitude of costly repeat repairs!
Relax in your home knowing your plumbing is sound.
Stop worrying about the future with a multi-year plumbing parts and labor warranty!
You’ll always know the exact price of your job before it starts. If the job takes longer, your price stays the same!
You can choose from a wide range of flexible financing options to suit your needs.
One of the most common issues with the water flowing from the taps in many homes is hard water. Hard water is water that contains high mineral content. The two most common minerals that make water “hard” are calcium and magnesium. While not necessarily unhealthy, these and other minerals can have an adverse effect on your quality of life and the health of your plumbing system.
There are several negative effects of hard water, including:
- Dry skin and hair
- Stained sinks and bathtubs
- Scale buildup on fixtures and appliances
- Increased fading of clothes
- Frequent plumbing repairs
- Spots on glassware and dishes
- Higher utility bills
Studies have shown that consuming large quantities of water with high levels of calcium and magnesium can be a health hazard. In some cases, it can affect bodily organs and even increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. Drinking hard water can also make persons more prone to certain types of cancer, reproductive failure, and neural diseases.
What are Some Signs I Have Hard Water?
A few signs you may have hard water include:
- Soap Scum - Hard water can make it difficult for soap to lather, and as a result, you may notice soap scum buildup in sinks, bathtubs, and showers.
- Stains - Hard water can leave behind stains on your clothing, dishes, and appliances. You may notice reddish brown stains in your toilet bowl or on your shower tiles, for example.
- Dry Skin and Hair - Hard water cna also cause your skin and hair to feel dry and itchy. This is because the minerals in hard water can strip your skin and hair of their natural oils.
- Poor Water Pressure - If you notice a decrease in water pressure, it could be due to mineral buildup in your pipes caused by hard water.
- White Deposits - Hard water can leave behind white deposits on your faucets, showerheads, and other fixtures.
- We’ve helped thousands of homeowners solve their plumbing problems over the past 25 years.
- We’ve Earned 400+ Five Star Google Reviews
- …And we have one of the highest review ratings in the area! ( 4.9 Star avg. rating)
If you are dealing with hard water or excess chlorine in your tap water at home, The Plumbing Authority has solutions for you. We can install water softening systems to reduce the hard water in your home and also offer reverse osmosis purifying systems to improve the taste and quality of your water. We also offer commercial water filtration installation services to help business owners improve their water quality. Our Knoxville plumbers also handle repairs and maintenance of these systems if you already have them installed!
Our licensed plumbers can help install the following:
- Water Softeners: Signs of hard water include mineral or scum build-up, spots on your dishes after washing them, dry skin from showering, and more. We can install a water softening appliance for your home that removes the chemical agents causing the problems, namely calcium and magnesium.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems: Chlorine is a common purifier in the water that comes from our sinks, but it is not an ideal solution. Chlorine sometimes fails to kill all the harmful microorganisms and has been shown to be potentially toxic for those who drink a large amount of tap water. We can install a reverse osmosis system that filters out the chlorine and gives you safer and purer water to drink.
Benefits of Installing a Water Softener
Installing a water softening system in your home or business can provide you, your family, your employees, or your customers with a number of great benefits.
These benefits include:
- Healthier and softer skin
- Shinier and stronger hair
- Softer and cleaner looking clothes
- Improved taste of drinking water
- Improved plumbing, and the prevention of plumbing issues with your pipes and plumbing appliances
- Saves you money by using an efficient amount of energy that helps you keep down your hot water costs
Contact us today to learn more about the many benefits that come with installing a water softener in your home or business. Our team of experts have years of combined experience, and can help answer any question that you may have about our water treatment services in Knoxville and the surrounding areas!
Speak with the Authorities Today!
Our multi-generational, family-owned business has earned the trust of our community. We are proud to offer top-quality and reliable water treatment services to families throughout Knoxville. When you need reliable plumbing services, don’t settle for less than The Plumbing Authority.