Expert Sevierville Plumbers
Plumbing Services Including Drain Cleaning, Repiping & Water Heater Repair
Sevierville residents trust The Plumbing Authority for all of their plumbing needs. Why? Because we’re licensed plumbers! When you call us, you won’t get a handyman or a technician – you’ll get a fully-licensed, experienced professional who can find the solution you need. We don’t do band-aid fixes – with us, you can expect a quality, long-lasting repair to put your plumbing issue to rest the first time.
Whether you need to fix a leaky faucet or are having problems with your hot water heater, we can handle all types of plumbing projects, big and small. Give our Sevierville plumbers a call today to schedule your next service appointment!
Call The Plumbing Authority at (865) 238-2280 to schedule a plumbing service in Sevierville!
Why choose The Plumbing Authority?
- All of our plumbers have their own State of Tennessee Plumbing License.
- We're a family-owned and multi-generational business that prioritizes your satisfaction
- We guarantee upfront pricing so you are never surprised
- Our workmanship is backed by industry-leading warranties and guarantees
- We have an excellent reputation with numerous 5-star reviews and are rated with an A+ from the Better Business Bureau
- We offer FREE second opinions
Your Sevierville Drain Cleaning Specialists
A clogged drain can be a huge inconvenience, and there’s never a time where you don’t need it fixed fast. If you’re dealing with a clog in your sink, shower, tub, or toilet, call The Authority! Our experienced Sevierville drain cleaning pros can tackle the issue and get your water flowing again in no time. Using the latest technology to effectively and safely clear blocked pipes, our drain cleaning services aren’t just temporary fixes – they provide lasting results that improve the efficiency of your plumbing.
When Should A Sewer Line Be Replaced?
Unfortunately, there’s no one perfect answer to this. When it comes to how long sewer lines will last, the answer is it depends. Clay pipes, although an outdated method, tend to last about 50-60 years while cast iron pipes can last between 75-100 year. PVC pipes can last about 100 years. Depending on what type of pipes your sewer line is made of and how long you’ve had them, will help you answer when your sewer lines should be replaced.
Certain signs your sewers need replacing include:
- You constantly experience clogs or sewage blocks
- You have burst or cracked sewer lines
- You have sewage pooling in your lawn
- Your toilet backs up when you flush
If you need reliable sewer replacement, contact our Sevierville plumbers. We have the experience and tools to handle the job effectively.
Call Us Today to Schedule a Service Appointment!
We offer a variety of expert plumbing services to meet all of your needs, including water heater repairs, water treatment, gas piping services, and more. Check out our reviews page to see what people are saying about our company!