Effectively Locating & Resolving Plumbing Leaks
Leaks can cost you significantly in wasted water, water damage, and increased water bills. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the average household can lose up to 10,000 gallons of wasted water every year. This is equivalent to the amount needed to wash 270 loads of laundry.
At The Plumbing Authority, we can help you find your home’s leaks and stop them in their tracks. Our high-quality services and professional leak detection plumbers in Knoxville and the surrounding communities can help you protect your home and your wallet.
Relief From Plumbing Problems
Say goodbye to frustrating interruptions that keep you from what matters most.
Save Money & Time
Avoid a multitude of costly repeat repairs!
Relax in your home knowing your plumbing is sound.
Stop worrying about the future with a multi-year plumbing parts and labor warranty!
You’ll always know the exact price of your job before it starts. If the job takes longer, your price stays the same!
You can choose from a wide range of flexible financing options to suit your needs.
There are a couple of signs that you can look out for that will help you determine whether your water heater needs to be repaired.
Signs that you need water heater repair include the following:
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your hot water pressure is insufficient
- Your water is cloudy or rusty
- Your water has an unpleasant smell
- Your water heater is making strange sounds
- There is insufficient hot water
- You keep running out of hot water
- It's been over a year since your last water heater maintenance service
No Hot Water?
If your water heater does not heat water for your home, it could be because the elements in your electric heater have burnt out. For a gas heater, it could be a faulty gas regulator or blower. Whatever the cause, living without hot water is an unnecessary inconvenience, and we want to correct this problem for you as swiftly as possible.
After diagnosing the problem, one of our licensed Knoxville plumbers will lay out all of your possible repair options so you know exactly what your water heater needs. We work hard to execute rapid and reliable repairs to both conventional and tankless water heaters. When your hot water is out, we want you to know that we are here for you!
- We’ve helped thousands of homeowners solve their plumbing problems over the past 25 years.
- We’ve Earned 400+ Five Star Google Reviews
- …And we have one of the highest review ratings in the area! ( 4.9 Star avg. rating)
While a dripping faucet can be an annoying and obvious leak, it frequently isn’t dangerous to your home. Leaks can spring up nearly anywhere, however. A leak under your foundation can cause extensive damage to your home. Plumbing leaks can easily be hidden, but our non-invasive detection procedures and advanced technology let us pinpoint the source. As Knoxville leak detection experts, we can help you determine what work needs to be done to remedy the situation.
Common leak areas include:
- The service line, which runs between your meter or pump and your home. Commonly, your service line runs under your yard or driveway.
- Slab leaks, when either your hot or cold plumbing line develops a leak where it runs beneath the slab of your home.
- Inside the walls and floors of your home, where the plumbing passes through.
- Basements and crawlspaces, which can flood or damage the foundation of your home.
- Other plumbing systems, such as radiant floor heating, hydronic cooling and heating lines, snow melt systems, and other plumbing systems in your home.
The Benefits of Catching Leaks Early
Early leak detection is crucial for protecting your home. We use state-of-the-art leak detection technology to locate the leaks that may be damaging your home, and develop a plan to correct these issues. Our friendly Knoxville plumbers are neat, efficient, and highly professional, so you can trust that the job will be done right, done quickly, and we’ll leave your home as clean as we can.